Meet the new generation of laser Er: YAG laser that combines, thanks to its unique DualMode® technology, indications of ablative and coagulativos treatments in one shot. The concept in technology laser that brings the real power of fractional resurfacing to their clinical practice.
SUPERIOR RESULTS WITH DualMode® TECHNOLOGY The double-pulsed (stacking) system, with the combined effect of tissue ablation and coagulation in the same pulse, increases the formation of RTD (Residual Thermal Damage) and improves collagen stimulation at depth. DualMode® gives you the great results of a CO2 combined with the reduced downtime and minimal side-effects you expect from an Er:YAG laser.
• LASER peel: high LASER absorption by water at a wavelength of 2940 nm, combined with purely ablative shots (300-500 чs), results in the option of controlled surface treatments with low downtime;
• Compared to CO2 LASER, DualMode® offers treatments with less risk of complications and adverse effects, in addition to reduced downtime and rapid post-treatment improvement, as well as the utmost safety for extra-facial areas, with the same safety, benefits and effectiveness;
• New optimized LASER microfractionation system, allowing for generation of smaller beams with greater energy concentration, increasing relative irradiance of the DualMode shot and thus achieving greater depth of action while reducing the risk of hyperpigmentation;
• DualMode® allows the combination of treatments with different levels of aggressiveness, using fractional lenses at 100 and 400 mtz with different diameters, widely variable pulse times – 300 us to 5 ms – and repetition rate of up to 1.5 Hz;
• A LASER peel in less than 1 minute, using a frequency of up to 5 Hz in SingleMode, ETHEREA-MX DualMode® technology offers a quicker treatment proposition that greatly increases relative agility in the use of the platform