Proven effective in clinical testing, the ED1000 is a unique mobile system that performs the EDSWT protocol in a safe, efficient manner. Vasculogenic and diabetic ED patients, who are responsive to PDE5 inhibitors as well as those who are unresponsive, can receive shock wave therapy from the ED1000 and experience improved erectile functionality. The system is available in two models, ED1000 and ED1000 Desktop. ED1000 Desktop is designed based on Medispec’s accumulated experience and expertise, enabling physicians to extend treatment availability to additional small facilities, and at home treatments. The system is modular and mobile, yet offers the same clinical advantages of the company’s successful ED1000 system.
Vasculogenic and diabetic ED patients will benefit from EDSWT – those who are responsive to PDE5 inhibitors as well as those who are unresponsive. For the latter, which includes a substantial number of severe ED patients, the only solution to date are vacuum pumps, injections and perhaps implants. EDSWT therapy brings hope to those patients, by allowing more than 70% of them to become responsive to PDE5 inhibitors. As “end-stage” ED patients, they will be able to enjoy normal sexual functionality. With over 50% of men aged 40-70 suffering from ED, and even more from transient ED, Medispec’s breakthrough therapeutic system can bring lasting improvement in erectile function and new sexual spontaneity to millions – painlessly, naturally and safety.
• Proven clinical results
• Light, compact & mobile
• Patented & exclusive technology
• Long-term effect
• Based on angiogenesis – triggers the body’s natural repair mechanism
• Pain free, short treatments with no reported side-effects
• High success rate (over 73%) with patients who are non-respondersto PDE5i
• The ED1000 eliminates the need to waitbefore sexual intercourse
• Drug-free solution
• Leads to long-term improvement in sexual performance
Directions for Use
Directions for Use
ED1000 is a multi-applications device that can be used for additional indications. Switching from treating one clinical indication to another, can be done by simply replacing the designated shock wave applicator.
- Urological Indications
• Prostatitis (CPPS)
• Peyronie’s disease
- Vascular Indications
• Peripheral Artery Disease and Chronic Limb Ischemia associated with intermittent claudication
• Diabetic foot ulcers and neuropathy
• Wound healing – acute and chronic wounds
- Orthopedics indications – treating inflammation and pain for various applications, including non-union fractures