- 90% effective in treating daily incontinence episodes.5
- The InTone and ApexM devices are indicated for treatment of all forms of urinary incontinence.
- lnToneMV is indicated for fecal & urinary incontinence in men and women.
- Intensity is a non-medical device that uses electrical and mechanical stimulation to awaken sensation in vulvovaginal tissue.
- Cryogen Reverse Thermal Gradient– Three-phase continuous cooling protects the tissue closest to the treatment tip while heating the deeper tissues.
- Software – Automatically monitors temperature to consistently deliver cryogen and RF energy at 90J/cm2.
- First and only multi-center, prospective, randomized, blinded, sham-controlled trial, using an energy-based procedure.
- Single treatment using cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF).
- 164 subjects
- No serious adverse events reported in Active group.
- Statistically significant improvement in sexual function in Active group.
- Likelihood of clinical endpoint more than three times greater for Active vs. Shamgroup at six months.
- Placebo effect in sham group began to diminish at three months.